1. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open to all legal United States residents 18 years of age or older residing the Fort Wayne market. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable taxes are sole responsibility of the winner. Employees and directors of WFFT-TV/Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc., The Embassy Theatre, and JNP Concerts LLC (the foregoing are collectively the ?Sponsors?), competitive Ft. Wayne media outlets, video distributors and retailers, the subsidiaries and affiliated companies of all of the foregoing, their advertising and promotions agencies, all their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household whether or not related as all of the foregoing are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. All federal, state and local laws apply.
Odds of winning tickets from WFFT-TV depends on the total number of entries received by WFFT-TV.
Additional conditions are specified below under General Conditions.
2. TO ENTER VIA WFFT-TV: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY and a purchase does not increase odds of winning. From Monday, August 12, 2013 through Friday, September 27, 2013, log on to the contest page of FortWayneHomePage.net and enter to win tickets by clicking on the graphic for So You Think You Can Dance and filling out the entry form and submitting it.
Participants are eligible to win a contest no more than once every 60 days and are eligible to win a prize valued at $600.00 or more only once every six months.
The contest is provided to individuals only. Corporations, associations or other groups may not participate in WFFT-TV?s contest.
WFFT-TV reserves the right to discontinue the participation privileges of any entrant (and void his/her entry) who engages in any fraudulent activity or uses the contest in a manner inconsistent with these Official Rules or any federal, state, local laws, statutes or ordinances or with the intent to annoy, harm or abuse WFFT-TV, its representatives or any other entrant. In addition to discontinuance of participation privileges, Nexstar shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
WFFT-TV is not responsible for technical or computer failures, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable Internet or SMS connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted computer or network transmissions, inability to access any Web site, cellular or on-line service, any other error or malfunction, late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries, or for printing errors in any advertisement, entry form or the rules.
3. WFFT ENTRANT SELECTION: On Monday, September 30, 2013 at 10am EDT, WFFT-TV will randomly draw fifteen (15) entrant?s names from all correctly filled out entries received on www.fortwaynehomepage.net prior to that day?s drawing (i.e., all entries not drawn as the winner for any given day will automatically be added to every succeeding day?s drawing). Each chosen entrant will receive two (2) tickets to the ?So You Think You Can Dance Live Tour? at The Embassy Theatre on October 3, 2013. Each person will be contacted by the telephone number or email address each provides. Each entrant will have 24 hours from the time of notice to contact WFFT-TV. If the person does not contact WFFT-TV within the allotted 24 hour period, another name will be selected by random drawing, and that person will have 24 hours to contact WFFT-TV. This process will repeat until an entrant has been established. The two acceptable ways to contact WFFT-TV are via a telephone call or an e-mail to email@example.com. Each selected entrant who contacts WFFT-TV in the time specified is a ?winner.? Additionally, two of the selected entrants will receive two meet and greet passes.
Each WFFT-TV qualifier (i) except where legally prohibited, by acceptance of their qualification right grants permission for WFFT-TV (and agrees to confirm such agreement in writing) and its designees to use his/her name, entry material, voice and/or likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, at any times or time, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet and/or World Wide Web without notice or review or approval; (ii) will be required to execute and return a release and wavier of liability; and (iii) will be required to provide valid identification. If the release is not received fully-executed by by five days after notification, or if a potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, or if prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and, at WFFT-TV?s discretion, another qualifier will be drawn.
4. PRIZE & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: The prize is two tickets to the ?So You Think You Can Dance Live Tour? at The Embassy Theatre on October 3rd. Value of each ticket is approximately $65. The value of the Meet and Greet Passes is approximately $100 each. The winners are responsible for all taxes.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winners will be required to pickup prize in person, and sign a Prize Acceptance form within 2 days of notification. Failure to return documents timely, or if prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, will result in prize forfeiture and prize will become property of WFFT-TV, who may or may not choose an alternate winner. Acceptance of this prize constitutes permission to the Sponsors and their agencies to use the winner?s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Winner agrees that WFFT-TV/Nexstar Broadcasting, participating retailers, their advertising and promotion agencies, and all their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever, and will be held harmless by winner, for any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to person, including death, and property, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or participation in this contest. WFFT-TV reserves the right to use the name, portrait, picture, hometown name and/or voice of the grand-prize winner for publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
Releases. Entrants agree that WFFT-TV, Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc., subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, licensees, assignees and agents (collectively, the ?Released Parties?) will have no liability whatsoever for, and are released and shall be held harmless by entrants from and against any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or from participation in this contest or in any contest-related activity.
Released Parties are not responsible for typographical, printing or other errors or problems relating to or in connection with the contest, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the contest, the processing or judging of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any contest-related materials. Released Parties are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, inaccurate, forged, delayed, misdirected, postage due or stolen entries or mail and all such entries will be void.
Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information associated with or utilized in the contest. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the contest or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by WFFT-TV, will be disqualified and their entries void. Should any portion of the contest be, in WFFT-TV?s sole opinion, compromised by non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of WFFT-TV, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or submission of entries, Nexstar reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the contest and, if terminated, select the potential winner for the contest from all eligible, non-suspect entries received for the contest prior to such action using the judging procedure outlined above.
Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsors, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which is not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Companies with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Companies will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsors. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. Sponsors will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and Sponsors decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of Sponsors, Sponsors reserve the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as Sponsors deem appropriate. All decisions will be made by Sponsors and are final. Sponsors may waive any of these rules in their sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. WINNERS LIST: The names of the winners may be obtained after October 4, 2013, by sending a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: WFFT-TV, Attn: Contests, 3707 Hillegas Rd. Fort Wayne, Indiana 46808.