The first started in barn on 700 South, near 5500 East. Officials with the Johnson Township Fire Department say 2 people were inside at the time working on a car when a spark ignited.
Both victims suffered serious facial and upper body burns and were taken to a hospital in Fort Wayne. Their condition at this time is unknown.
Now that the fire is out and the road is opened to traffic, officials are encouraging drivers to use caution, since the roads are slick from water used to fight the fire.
Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.